Complete Brisbane leak detection services
The experienced plumbers at Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage are some of the best in the business when it comes to prompt and professional specialist leak detection services all throughout Brisbane and surrounding areas. We use the latest in leak detection equipment to locate the cause of the problem and offer prompt and practical solutions each and every time. Call now to find out more!
NEED AN EXPERT IN WATER LEAK REPAIRS?
No matter what’s gone wrong with your pipes, you can rely on our plumbing team to fix it! Our friendly, fully qualified and licensed Brisbane plumbers can handle all water leak repairs, in every residential, commercial and industrial setting. You deserve our first-class guaranteed workmanship and affordable prices!
MAKE A BOOKING!
Get fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr emergency service, book one of our licenced Brisbane plumbers today!
Signs that you need to call our Brisbane leak detection team
- Constant wet areas in the lawn or garden – this could be an actual puddle or just boggy soil.
- Damp spots on the walls or ceiling, as well as peeling paint, discolouration, warping or flaking plaster.
- Areas of mould growth – pay special attention to walls adjoining wet areas like the bathroom, laundry or kitchen.
- Unusual growth – is there one tree or plant or one section of your garden which grows much faster than anywhere else?
- Cracking walls or foundations, as constant exposure to water from a leaking pipe can damage your home structurally over time.
- Warped or expanding cabinetry.
- Sudden and ongoing low water pressure.
- Damp carpets.
- A musty smell inside the house.
If you’ve noticed any of these signs occurring around your home, or even if you haven’t but still believe there is a leak, contact our Brisbane plumbing team for a complete leak detection service today.
Brisbane leak detection of the highest standard
The Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage team offer the following standard when it comes to leak detection across Brisbane and its surrounds, guaranteeing the job is done right:
- Plumbers with experience: We have fully qualified and experienced plumbers on every job, including testing and leak repairs.
- State of the art leak detection technology: Our team uses only the best in state of the art tools, equipment and technology, such as the Acoustic Leak Detector for leak detection anywhere.
- Extensive testing: We use a range of reliable and proven tests including a Flood Test, Hydrostatic Pressure Testing, and Static Testing of Waste line, as well as visual inspections by knowledgeable professionals.
Industry-leading leak detection outside your Brisbane home
A lot of traditional leak detection methods involve digging up random patches of your garden or lawn, removing pavers or pathways, just so the leak can be found.
Advancements in technology mean that these days, those methods which involve unnecessary damage and work are no longer the best way to do things. At Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage, we use Acoustic Leak Detectors to find the leak, meaning there is no need to dig to get answers. Our leak detection experts can help today, so give us a call!
Leak detection inside your Brisbane home
The Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage team don’t just offer assistance with outdoor leaks – they can help with indoor leaking issues too. We understand and have seen first-hand the damage that a leak can do to the inside of a home, from cracks in the concrete to damaged cabinets to plasterboard that is beyond repair – your house can even shift and move.
There are a series of tests that can be run to figure out the cause and location of the leak, including:
- Static test: Performed using a fluorescein dye mixed with water, to trace any leaks through waste lines. The waste line is plugged off and the shower tray is filled with coloured water to test the waterproofing.
- Hydrostatic Pressure test: Conducted to see if the water line will hold pressure. If a drop in pressure at a specified time occurs, a leak is confirmed.
- Flood test: Very simple test but highly effective. If the tiles and screens are flooded with water and if water shows in the affected area, then a leak is confirmed.
- Visual inspection: One of the most important tests, including a very thorough inspection of the taps, spindles, pipes, toilet cisterns, drains, and other plumbing fixtures around the building.
What benefits can our leak detection team offer your Brisbane home or business?
- We are fully qualified and up-to-date with any and all industry changes and updates.
- We are committed to providing the best customer service.
- You can rely on us, no matter how big or small the job is.
- Our team are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We are emergency plumbing specialists.
- We offer a satisfaction guarantee that every job is carried out by fully qualified professionals, insured, and guaranteed to the highest standard.
Chat to our specialist Brisbane leak detection plumbers today
Don’t wait, if you suspect you have a water leak in your home or business contact Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage for a specialist leak detection service on 0488 843 224 or complete our online plumber booking request today.
Brisbane Plumbing Problems? We Can Help!
Send us a message and we'll promptly respond to your plumbing needs and arrange a booking.
Our regular clients know our commitment to being available whenever we’re needed and reputation for high quality, reliable work. See what customers are saying about our Brisbane Southside plumbing services and why locals recommend us.
Needed some work done and put in an online request. Very prompt and professional response to our inquiry. Turned up on time and performed work well.
Great work by Trent very professional and he did a good job love to choose this company for my plumbing problem and I would love to suggest this company.
I'm so glad I called the team at Brisbane plumbing when one of my pipes burst. Even though it was late at night they still came out promptly and fixed it, no worries. Thank you so much!
Dangers of flexible hose?
Did you know that burst Flexi hoses can leak up to 1500 litres of water per hour?
Flexi hoses can be a ticking time bomb and unless maintained regularly they can cause irreversible water damage to your house.
According to reports by insurance companies -NRMA, Budget Direct, RACQ, IAG - Flexi hoses are the primary cause of internal flooding in homes.
There have been many instances wherein the Flexi hose burst while the residents were asleep. To their surprise, the whole house was flooded when they woke up. 1 out of 5 liquid claim to insurance companies is due to a burst flexi hose and the water damage claims can reach up to nearly $400,000. The damage caused by these leaky hoses can be very costly to fix and is totally preventable with regular maintenance.
When to call an emergency plumber?
In every case, your local emergency plumber will ask you a series of questions when you call to get an idea of the problem over the phone to ensure they are ready to deal with your issue when they arrive.
Why do I have low water pressure?
Are you constantly experiencing low water pressure from your showerheads and faucets? There may be a small plumbing problem within your home that is to blame for the lack of water pressure in your fixtures. In residential plumbing, a water pump can be used to generate pressure in the water supply pipes to move clean water to fixtures, when the force of gravity cannot be utilised due to the location of the fixture or residence. This water transportation process contains many various components, some of which may be the cause of low water pressure in your home. This article will inform you of the possible causes of low water pressure and some practical solutions to the problems.
Plumbing Emergency in Brisbane?
For fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr plumbing services, call the plumbers Brisbane locals rely on for fast and friendly service.