Instantaneous hot water system installation & repairs
Never run out of hot water again with an instant hot water system. Designed to reduce the energy households use when heating water, installing an instantaneous unit can significantly reduce your home’s power bills. Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage team of plumbers and gas fitters provide the installation, repairs and maintenance of instant hot water systems throughout Brisbane and suburbs.
Call on the Experts
The QBCC reported that up to 40% of hot water installations have failed to meet the required standards. Are you sure your hot water system is safe for you and your family? Do not risk your safety and instead ask the friendly hot water plumbers at Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage about a brand new, energy-efficient and safely installed hot water system that suits your budget, lifestyle and home.
MAKE A BOOKING!
Get fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr emergency service, book one of our licenced Brisbane plumbers today!
Advantages of continuous hot water systems
- Highly efficient – up to 7-star energy rating
- Compact design – Ideal for installation in areas with limited space such as apartments, townhouses, offices.
- Inbuilt temperature control – set at 45℃, 50℃, or 60℃ – removes the need to install a tempering valve.
- Indoor and outdoor options
- Electric, LPG, or natural gas models
- Fast efficient booster for solar hot water systems and heat pump units
- No storage tank – no wasted power heating a water tank constantly
- Significantly reduced running cost compared with electric storage models
- Reduces the water wasted waiting for the hot water to reach a tap.
- Instant units can last up to twice as long as storage
- Some models are gas only with no requirement for an electrical connection enabling them to be installed in areas with no electricity.
Gas vs electric instant hot water heaters
Which is right for your needs, gas or electric? Deciding whether to go with a gas or electric instant system will depend on many factors.
Power options are probably top of the list. If you don’t live in an area with a mains natural gas supply or LPG delivery service the decision will be straightforward. The existing connections throughout your property will influence installation costs if you have all these options available in your neighbourhood.
The hot water needs of your home could also affect your choice. Homes with 3 or more bathrooms, plus a dishwasher, washing machine, etc could benefit from a larger instant gas hot water system. Where an instant electric hot water system would be ideal for a small apartment or office kitchen.
Your local specialists in instantaneous hot water Brisbane
Unsure which system will cater for your needs? Speak to our team of experienced hot water specialists for expert advice on the perfect unit for your hot water needs.
Start saving today, Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage can take care of all your instant hot water system requirements, contact our team on 1300 616 203 or complete our quick hot water booking form today.
Plumbing Problems? Get A Quote!
Send us a message with your plumbing needs and we'll get in touch to answer any questions and arrange a visit to provide you with a quote.
Our regular clients know our commitment to being available whenever we’re needed and reputation for high quality, reliable work. See what customers are saying about our Brisbane plumbing services and why Brisbane locals recommend us.
HOT WATER SYSTEMS FAQ
Storage vs Continuous Hot Water Systems
When it comes to buying water heaters - there are four main considerations:
- Size of the hot water system
- Storage Tank or Continuous Flow System
- Fuel type - electric, solar, heat pump or gas
- Buying the best hot water system
Why is the hot water pressure low?
Low water pressure can be due to a number of reasons like faulty fixtures, hot water system issues, or broken pressure regulators. It is important to identify the source of the problem to avoid the dreaded shower trickle.
How do I know if my hot water system needs replacing?
Hot water systems are generally very reliable and last a long time. However, like all other appliances, they can break down, and do eventually come to the end of their useful life. So how do you know when it's time to replace the hot water system? Here we will discuss the 7 common signs that can predict breakdown in your hot water system.
Plumbing Emergency in Brisbane?
For fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr plumbing services, call the plumbers Brisbane locals rely on for fast and friendly service.