Switch to solar for your hot water needs
Has your hot water system reached the end of its useful life? Or are you building or renovating and looking to install a new energy-efficient water heating unit?
Consider a solar hot water system. It is highly efficient, runs on sunlight, and can significantly reduce your home power bills. Even though the initial cost can be higher than some other options, solar hot water pays for itself in the long run due to its super low operating costs.
Call on the Experts
The QBCC reported that up to 40% of hot water installations have failed to meet the required standards. Are you sure your hot water system is safe for you and your family? Do not risk your safety and instead ask the friendly hot water plumbers at Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage about a brand new, energy-efficient and safely installed hot water system that suits your budget, lifestyle and home.
MAKE A BOOKING!
Get fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr emergency service, book one of our licenced Brisbane plumbers today!
Solar Hot Water Installation & repairs
Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage offer solar hot water system installation, repair, and replacement services for all the leading brands. Our plumbers are highly qualified and experienced in installing hot water systems for residential and commercial properties. Book your solar hot water system service with our team today.
Types of solar hot water systems
Solar hot water systems are available in a few different types:
- Types of collectors: flat plate and evacuated tube collectors
- Configuration: Roof-mounted Thermosiphon Systems and Split Systems
- Boosting Method: Electric or Gas Boosted
Not sure which style is right for your home? Speak to our team for more information and professional advice on the solar hot water suitable for your needs and building.
Electric or gas boosted solar hot water
Solar energy is very reliable but on cloudy or rainy days or at night your water stores can get used up and can’t be replenished without sunlight. The solution to this issue is to heat the water at those times with the help of an electric or gas booster system.
Gas boosted systems work as a continuous flow heater and heat the water when water is being used or if the water in the tank is too cold. Electric boosted systems kicks in to heat the water in the storage tank when the temperature drops below a certain, preset level.
Gas boosted systems are more energy-efficient than electric ones as they only heat the water when you need it.
Advantages of solar hot water systems
- Brisbane receives an average of 283 days of sunshine annually. With a solar hot water system, you can utilise this freely available resource and power your hot water effectively.
- It is a renewable resource and using solar energy will reduce your carbon footprint, lower greenhouse gas emission,s and also reduce your power bills.
- It is highly efficient in heating water considering the overall operating costs and energy bills in the long term.
- Solar hot water system can increase the value of your property.
Why choose Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage for your solar HW needs?
- Comprehensive plumbing services – We offer a range of plumbing services for residential, commercial and industrial properties. From blocked drains to hot water, leak detection to gutter replacement, we are experts in all plumbing services.
- Emergency hot water service – Our team is available 24/7 for all plumbing and hot water emergencies.
- No obligation quote – We offer no-obligation quotes for all our services.
- Professional and reliable – Our plumbers are highly qualified, licensed, and fully insured. We focus on providing exceptional service to our customers.
Solar hot water specialists Brisbane
Reduce your energy bill by switching to solar today.
The installation of solar hot water heaters is complex and needs to be done by a reliable, licenced professional plumber. At Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage, we offer complete solar hot water installation, repair and replacement service throughout Brisbane, Logan and Redland.
Contact our team on 1300 616 203 or complete our quick hot water booking form today.
Plumbing Problems? Get A Quote!
Send us a message with your plumbing needs and we'll get in touch to answer any questions and arrange a visit to provide you with a quote.
Our regular clients know our commitment to being available whenever we’re needed and reputation for high quality, reliable work. See what customers are saying about our Brisbane plumbing services and why Brisbane locals recommend us.
Super helpful, super friendly and professional. We had a hot water system leak over the long weekend. They gave advice over the phone how to help in the mean time. Came out to replace when they could.
The service was great from the time I called in the morning to early afternoon when the hot water system has been organised for delivery and installed. All staff were so helpful…
Was most impressed by plumber Matt Chapman who responded to my call. He was on time and explained clearly the options whether to fix or repair my very old and faulty hot water system…
Plumbing Emergency in Brisbane?
For fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr plumbing services, call the plumbers Brisbane locals rely on for fast and friendly service.