Do you have gas repairs that need attention?
The team at Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage can help. Whether you are searching for residential gas repairs, commercial gas assistance or a fix for an industrial gas issue, our team of licensed gas professionals are available to assist. We take great pride in offering the best top quality service around, with our years of industry knowledge and experience allowing us to quickly and efficiently find the source of the problem and suggest practical and pragmatic solutions.
Whether you have a gas leak, your gas heater needs repairing or your gas hot water isn’t working like it should, our friendly gas fitting professionals offer round-the-clock gas repairs of any shape or size. Get in contact now to find out more!
Brisbane Gas Fitting Pro's
Installing a new gas appliance? Suspect a gas leak or need gas repairs? No matter what your gas plumbing needs, we can help. With our 24-hour emergency gas fitting service, you can rest assured that whatever time of the day or night you need us, we’ll have it covered.
MAKE A BOOKING!
Get fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr emergency service, book one of our licenced Brisbane plumbers today!
We offer a range of gas repair services
At Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage, we understand that not all homes and businesses are the same and their gas requirements vary too. From buildings that have little to no gas installations to large scale projects with a huge reliance on gas (and everything in between), our team has seen it all. That is why we ensure we provide a huge range of gas repair services to suit all kinds of gas needs, so we can assist almost anyone with their concerns.
We also offer a variety of gas hot water repairs for situations when you have no hot water, your water is too hot/too cold, your tank is leaking or your water smells a little funny (and many more!). We work with all the leading brands, including Rinnai, Rheem, Dux and Thermann, so give us a call if you would like some more information.
Prompt and qualified gas plumbers
When it comes to gas installations in homes and offices, we know that safety is a huge issue and, at Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage, it is our number 1 priority. That is why our team is made up of only the best Brisbane gas plumbers who are appropriately qualified, licensed and insured for each and every job they complete. This offers you peace of mind knowing that your gas repairs are being completed by someone who knows what they are doing, and know how to do it well each and every time.
Why use Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage gas fitters?
The team at Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage really care about delivering quality products and a flawless service to all our customers, no matter the issue or the size. Over the years, a lot of satisfied people have chosen us to assist them with all their gas repair needs… but why?
- Speedy reliable service – We’re local so we can get to you fast. Plus, our gas fitters are professional, licensed and experienced.
- Experienced team members – Our team is an experienced and qualified group of professionals with years of industry experience and knowledge.
- All our work is guaranteed – All of our work is fully guaranteed and if you’re not satisfied then neither are we. We won’t rest until your job is completed to your satisfaction.
- Customer focused – We pride ourselves on delivering first class customer service at all times, which includes a speedy response, fair prices, AND prompt arrivals.
- Australian brands – We carry most of the major Australian brands which means that they’re covered by a comprehensive warranty in the event that something stops working. The brands we use are highly regarded in this industry for their reliability and quality.
- 24-hour emergency service – We’re here for you at any time of the day and night, 24/7. Just give us a call on 1300 616 203 and we’ll send a gas plumber to your door.
Plumbing Problems? Get A Quote!
Send us a message with your plumbing needs and we'll get in touch to answer any questions and arrange a visit to provide you with a quote.
Our regular clients know our commitment to being available whenever we’re needed and reputation for high quality, reliable work. See what customers are saying about our Brisbane plumbing services and why Brisbane locals recommend us.
GAS FITTER FAQ
Can a plumber do gas fitting?
Gas Fitters and Plumbers undertake different training and licenses to work in their respective fields. However, some plumbers obtain a license for gas fitting work so they are eligible to install gas hot water heaters, gas appliances, etc.
Can your plumber install your gas stove or any other gas appliances? It depends.
What to do if you have a Gas Leak
Firstly, stay calm and don’t panic.
- Turn off the electrical switches, appliances and pilot lights.
- Open all the windows and doors for ventilation
- Turn off the gas supply from the mains.
- Go outside immediately as inhaling the gas can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning and can prove to be fatal
- Once you are at a safe distance from your house, call your local gasfitters for an urgent inspection. If the leak is between the gas meter and your house, your gasfitter will be able to repair the leak.
However, if the gas leak is around your gas meter and the distribution network, your gas distributor is responsible for the repair.
What is a gas compliance certificate?
A gas compliance certificate is a document completed by a licensed gas fitter after they have completed the installation of all or part of a gas installation (both gas and LPG).
Plumbing Emergency in Brisbane?
For fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr plumbing services, call the plumbers Brisbane locals rely on for fast and friendly service.