We Repair & Install Roof Flashing Brisbane Wide!
Has your property’s roof flashing seen better days? To the untrained eye, roof flashing is the thin, normally metal material installed at various points to ensure your roof is completely waterproof. According to the insurance industry, the average roof repair bill for water damage is in excess of $10,000, which makes a quick and thorough inspection and roof flashing repair the easiest and cheapest way to keep your home and hip pocket safe.
Need Roof & Guttering Services in Brisbane?
All too often, the health of your gutters, downpipes and stormwater systems are overlooked – but they play an incredibly important role on every single Brisbane roof. When this happens, trust our Brisbane guttering experts to get it up and working!
Trusted Roof Flashing Services Brisbane Wide
At Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage, we don’t just specialise in blocked drains, hot water systems & gasfitting, but every single aspect of your home & roof plumbing – including expert and fully-licensed services in start-to-finish roof flashing installation & repairs. Are you sure your roof flashing is in tip-top shape?:
- Seeing water stains on the ceiling, walls or even the floor?
- Peeling paint, sagging ceiling, wet roof space?
- Smelling musty, damp or mouldy odours?
- Flashing visibly damaged, cracked, worn, loose, rusted or missing?
- Obvious gaps around chimneys, skylights & other roof penetrations?
MAKE A BOOKING!
Get fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr emergency service, book one of our licenced Brisbane plumbers today!
Are You Worried About Your Roof Flashing?
If you spot the signs of a roof water leak or issues with your roof flashing, our 24/7 emergency roof plumbers will be all too happy to speed up a fully-stocked van to your location in and around Brisbane & beyond. Neglecting potential or minor problems could lead to extensive and highly expensive damage in no time – and the friendly team at Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage is only ever just around the corner for an inspection, repair, replacement or start-to-finish roof flashing installation.
With no-obligation quotes, fair upfront pricing and fully-guaranteed workmanship for life, there are no surprises when you put all of your roof flashing repair and installation needs in our capable and professional hands. With the most specialised tools & equipment, hundreds of happy clients all across Brisbane and the most competitive pricing, we’ll leave no stone unturned as we restore your roof flashing to tip-top shape:
- Inspect: With a reputation for meticulous attention to detail, our roof plumbers will safely access your roof with appropriate equipment to assess the situation.
- Assess: We’ll go over your existing roof flashing with a fine-tooth comb, checking for damage, missing flashing, additional areas of attention and wear & tear. The Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage team will also look out for signs of water damage and potential trouble spots & weakness.
- Repair & replace: With the best tools, equipment and materials in the industry, we’ll deal with any damaged aspects of your roof flashing and implement a swift & secure repair or flashing replacement, including sealing and testing for leaks.
- Full installation: If the existing flashing is beyond repair or all-new flashing is required or desired, our roof plumbers will cut and shape the new highest-quality flashing to perfectly fit, fasten to and seal all chimneys, skylights, roof valleys, vent pipes, roof edges and more.
- Safety & leak testing: Before cleaning up and signing off, the fully-licensed roof plumbing team at Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage will complete the roof flashing repair work with full and thorough leak and safety testing, giving you peace of mind that it’s all looking and working as it should.
For All Of Your Roof Plumbing Needs & More
Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage can also provide the full and complete suite of other safe and effective roof plumbing services to ensure the long-term integrity and functionality of your important and expensive roof, including:
- Gutters & downpipes
- Gutter guard installation
- Leaking roof repairs
- Roof ventilation, drainage & more.
With same-day service in most cases and the friendliest, most immaculately-presented roof plumbing team across Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Moreton Bay, Redlands and beyond, Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage has you covered for all of your roof flashing needs and more. To book a no-obligation quote, get in touch today.
Plumbing Problems? Get A Quote!
Send us a message with your plumbing needs and we'll get in touch to answer any questions and arrange a visit to provide you with a quote.
Our regular clients know our commitment to being available whenever we’re needed and reputation for high quality, reliable work. See what customers are saying about our Brisbane Northside plumbing services and why locals recommend us.
Dangers of flexible hose?
Did you know that burst Flexi hoses can leak up to 1500 litres of water per hour?
Flexi hoses can be a ticking time bomb and unless maintained regularly they can cause irreversible water damage to your house.
According to reports by insurance companies -NRMA, Budget Direct, RACQ, IAG - Flexi hoses are the primary cause of internal flooding in homes.
There have been many instances wherein the Flexi hose burst while the residents were asleep. To their surprise, the whole house was flooded when they woke up. 1 out of 5 liquid claim to insurance companies is due to a burst flexi hose and the water damage claims can reach up to nearly $400,000. The damage caused by these leaky hoses can be very costly to fix and is totally preventable with regular maintenance.
When to call an emergency plumber?
In every case, your local emergency plumber will ask you a series of questions when you call to get an idea of the problem over the phone to ensure they are ready to deal with your issue when they arrive.
Why do I have low water pressure?
Are you constantly experiencing low water pressure from your showerheads and faucets? There may be a small plumbing problem within your home that is to blame for the lack of water pressure in your fixtures. In residential plumbing, a water pump can be used to generate pressure in the water supply pipes to move clean water to fixtures, when the force of gravity cannot be utilised due to the location of the fixture or residence. This water transportation process contains many various components, some of which may be the cause of low water pressure in your home. This article will inform you of the possible causes of low water pressure and some practical solutions to the problems.
Plumbing Emergency in Brisbane?
For fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr plumbing services, call the plumbers Brisbane locals rely on for fast and friendly service.