Premier Metal Roof Replacement Brisbane Wide!
Is your roof looking tired and outdated? Wear & tear getting out of hand? Is your roof a couple of decades old and the time has come to consider an affordable and beautiful replacement and upgrade? At Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage, we don’t just take care of your gutters, downpipes, drainage systems and roof plumbing, but we can install a brand new and sturdy metal roof replacement Brisbane wide from start to finish that is:
- Aesthetically stunning
- Low maintenance & cost-effective
- Long-lasting & environmentally friendly
- Rot & weather resistant.
Need Roof & Guttering Services in Brisbane?
All too often, the health of your gutters, downpipes and stormwater systems are overlooked – but they play an incredibly important role on every single Brisbane roof. When this happens, trust our Brisbane guttering experts to get it up and working!
MAKE A BOOKING!
Get fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr emergency service, book one of our licenced Brisbane plumbers today!
New Roof Brisbane: What Will Yours Look Like?
Did you know Colorbond steel is hands-down the preferred material for re-roofing Brisbane-wide? That’s because of its durability, colour variety and suitability for just about every home, business premises and building all across the region and beyond. But Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage’s skilful and friendly team of roofing replacement specialists can also supply, install, repair, maintain or service a beautiful new roof Brisbane-wide in:
- Corrosion-resistant & lightweight zincalume
- Cost-effective & strong galvanised steel
- Premium & unique copper
- Eco-friendly & long-lasting aluminium – and many more options.
No matter which materials for metal roof replacements Brisbane-wide our loyal clients choose, rest assured it’s a great way to keep pest infestations away, to protect your valuable investment from fire, and bear in mind it can be personalised in your preferred style, colours and other customisation options for every type of home or property across Brisbane Northside, Brisbane Southside, Logan, Ipswich, Moreton Bay, Redlands & beyond.
Roof Replacements Brisbane Wide Are Our Speciality
Why put that invaluable roof above your head in the fully-licensed hands of Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage’s metal roof installation experts? It’s simple:
- Our expertise: We can handle every type and scale of metal roof replacement project, from gable to flat roofs, skillion to curved roofs, sawtooth to butterfly roofs and beyond. We prioritise safety, and premium materials, and we never finish a job without guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship – forever.
- Our attention to detail: Reroofing Brisbane requires precision, expertise, and – above all – attention to detail. Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage will ensure your new roof is installed properly, in full regulatory compliance, and will look just as great in years to come as it does when our immaculately-presented team is done.
- Our customer service: To us, every single client is more than just another job in the books. We’ll keep you in the loop from start to finish with a non-stop smile, from thoroughly understanding your needs and budget in the initial consultation phase to presenting your replacement roof that we know you’ll just love today and tomorrow.
Brisbane Metal Roofing Has Never Been This Easy
Are you ready to get started? Simply by getting in touch today, we’ll set the wheels in motion so that your stunning and affordable new roof is up and proudly standing as quickly as possible – and helpful upfront pricing means you’ll never be surprised by one of those all-too-common blown-out budgets!
Contact Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage right now and our experts will start the process including:
- Inspection and assessment of your existing roof
- Determining whether repairs, restoration or full re-roofing is the appropriate choice
- Consulting & advice about all of your metal re-roofing material, style & colour options
- Preparing the site with roof removal & regulatory/compliance arrangements
- Quickly and properly installing your new roof complete with flashing, seals, gutters/downpipes, final coatings and final safety & performance testing.
Ready For Your Brisbane Roof Replacement?
Has the time come for a fast, long-lasting & impeccable quality roof replacement Brisbane-wide and beyond? At Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage, our specialist skills, equipment, licensing and expertise extends all the way to the very tip of your invaluable roof, with our services extending to:
- Full roof replacement
- Fast repairs & roof restoration
- Gutter/downpipe/all roof plumbing services
- Much, much, much more – just ask!
Let us take the worry and stress out of your need for on-budget, on-time, long-lasting and visually stunning services in re-roofing Brisbane-wide – because all you need to do is give Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage a shout right now!
Plumbing Problems? Get A Quote!
Send us a message with your plumbing needs and we'll get in touch to answer any questions and arrange a visit to provide you with a quote.
Our regular clients know our commitment to being available whenever we’re needed and reputation for high quality, reliable work. See what customers are saying about our Brisbane Northside plumbing services and why locals recommend us.
Dangers of flexible hose?
Did you know that burst Flexi hoses can leak up to 1500 litres of water per hour?
Flexi hoses can be a ticking time bomb and unless maintained regularly they can cause irreversible water damage to your house.
According to reports by insurance companies -NRMA, Budget Direct, RACQ, IAG - Flexi hoses are the primary cause of internal flooding in homes.
There have been many instances wherein the Flexi hose burst while the residents were asleep. To their surprise, the whole house was flooded when they woke up. 1 out of 5 liquid claim to insurance companies is due to a burst flexi hose and the water damage claims can reach up to nearly $400,000. The damage caused by these leaky hoses can be very costly to fix and is totally preventable with regular maintenance.
When to call an emergency plumber?
In every case, your local emergency plumber will ask you a series of questions when you call to get an idea of the problem over the phone to ensure they are ready to deal with your issue when they arrive.
Why do I have low water pressure?
Are you constantly experiencing low water pressure from your showerheads and faucets? There may be a small plumbing problem within your home that is to blame for the lack of water pressure in your fixtures. In residential plumbing, a water pump can be used to generate pressure in the water supply pipes to move clean water to fixtures, when the force of gravity cannot be utilised due to the location of the fixture or residence. This water transportation process contains many various components, some of which may be the cause of low water pressure in your home. This article will inform you of the possible causes of low water pressure and some practical solutions to the problems.
Plumbing Emergency in Brisbane?
For fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr plumbing services, call the plumbers Brisbane locals rely on for fast and friendly service.