Local instantaneous electric hot water specialists
Instant electric hot water systems offer space-saving, energy-efficient water heating for homes and businesses. Perfect for areas with lower hot water requirements, instantaneous electric hot water units can fit neatly under the office or vanity sink for a perfect compact water heating solution. The Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage team can take care of the supply and installation of your instant electric hot water as well as any repairs required in the future. Our hot water specialists service the greater Brisbane area including Redland and Logan regions.
Call on the Experts
The QBCC reported that up to 40% of hot water installations have failed to meet the required standards. Are you sure your hot water system is safe for you and your family? Do not risk your safety and instead ask the friendly hot water plumbers at Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage about a brand new, energy-efficient and safely installed hot water system that suits your budget, lifestyle and home.
MAKE A BOOKING!
Get fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr emergency service, book one of our licenced Brisbane plumbers today!
Benefits of electric tankless water heaters
Electric tankless water heaters are beginning to make their mark on the Australian market due to their space-saving, cost-effective convenience. Size and price are not the only advantages to this style, here are just a few of the benefits of instant electric systems:
- Never run out of water again – these little units will continue producing heated water for as long as you need it.
- Energy savings – no energy is wasted keeping a tank full of water hot just in case you need it. Instant electric water heaters only heat water when you turn on the tap.
- Compact design – this style of hot water heater is perfectly suited to homes or offices with minimal space to spare. The unit can be conveniently installed in a cupboard or on the wall near the outlet.
- Minimal lag – the close proximity of the water heater to the outlet means the hot water gets to the tap fast, reducing the water wastage associated with waiting for the hot water to reach the tap.
- No flue required – unlike gas instant units electric-powered systems don’t require a flue or venting which allows for more flexible installation options.
- Easily adjust the water temperature – a simple switch on the unit allows you to lower the water temperature to protect children and at-risk residents.
- Hot water for the whole bathroom – there are larger instant electric systems available that can cater to several outlets from a single unit.
Not sure whether an instant electric unit is right for you? Speak to our hot water specialists for specific advice and guidance on choosing the perfect solution for your hot water needs.
Find out more about how instant electric hot water systems work.
Electric instant water heater brands
As residents and businesses find out about the great energy efficiency and convenience of electric instant water heaters more brands will offer this style. At the moment two of the leading brands offering a range of top quality instant electric systems include:
Your under-sink electric hot water specialists Brisbane
For prompt, professional instant electric hot water installation, repairs, and maintenance services throughout Brisbane contact Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage at 1300 740 602 or complete our quick online hot water service request form today.
Plumbing Problems? Get A Quote!
Send us a message with your plumbing needs and we'll get in touch to answer any questions and arrange a visit to provide you with a quote.
Our regular clients know our commitment to being available whenever we’re needed and reputation for high quality, reliable work. See what customers are saying about our Brisbane plumbing services and why Brisbane locals recommend us.
HOT WATER SYSTEMS FAQ
Storage vs Continuous Hot Water Systems
When it comes to buying water heaters - there are four main considerations:
- Size of the hot water system
- Storage Tank or Continuous Flow System
- Fuel type - electric, solar, heat pump or gas
- Buying the best hot water system
Why is the hot water pressure low?
Low water pressure can be due to a number of reasons like faulty fixtures, hot water system issues, or broken pressure regulators. It is important to identify the source of the problem to avoid the dreaded shower trickle.
How do I know if my hot water system needs replacing?
Hot water systems are generally very reliable and last a long time. However, like all other appliances, they can break down, and do eventually come to the end of their useful life. So how do you know when it's time to replace the hot water system? Here we will discuss the 7 common signs that can predict breakdown in your hot water system.
Plumbing Emergency in Brisbane?
For fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr plumbing services, call the plumbers Brisbane locals rely on for fast and friendly service.