Convenient instant boiling water tap installation & repair
Installing an instant hot water dispenser or tap in your home or office provides boiling water for beverages, cooking, or cleaning without the delay. Save time waiting for the kettle to boil or a pot of water to heat on the stove – an instant boiling water tap will help your keep up with a fast-paced home and workplace.
Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage can take care of the installation and repairs of a range of instant hot water tap systems from all the leading brands including Zip, Billi, and InSinkErator. Covering the Brisbane, Logan, and Redland areas for all your residential and commercial instant hot water dispenser needs, so call now.
Call on the Experts
The QBCC reported that up to 40% of hot water installations have failed to meet the required standards. Are you sure your hot water system is safe for you and your family? Do not risk your safety and instead ask the friendly hot water plumbers at Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage about a brand new, energy-efficient and safely installed hot water system that suits your budget, lifestyle and home.
MAKE A BOOKING!
Get fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr emergency service, book one of our licenced Brisbane plumbers today!
Benefits of instant boiling water taps
Not sure if an instant boiling water tap is right for your home or business? We’ve put together some of the great benefits to help you decide.
- Space-saving – remove the need to keep a kettle on the benchtop.
- Energy saving – boiling a full kettle for one cup of tea is very inefficient.
- Fresh filtered water – no nasties or oddly flavoured water.
- Compact design – the small water heating unit is tucked away neatly in the cabinet below the tap.
- Speed up your cooking – quickly cook pasta, rice, noodles, etc – using piping hot water from the instant boiling water tap gets the cooking process started faster.
- Easily sterilise baby bottles, toys or equipment.
- Instant hot beverages – no standing around wasting your day waiting for the kettle to boil over and over.
- Tamper-proof safety features to help prevent scalding accidents – providing protection for small children and vulnerable residents.
These versatile taps also offer standard hot water, ambient cold, filtered chilled water, or filtered chilled/sparkling options removing the need to have a second tap for normal water use, a kettle, or water bottles taking up space in the fridge.
The ultimate space-saving water solution.
Instant hot water tap features make them perfect for use in so many different applications including:
- Canteen or tuckshop
- Restaurants and cafes
- Business lounge
- Community centre
- Function or conference facilities
- and more.
Anywhere convenience and safety are paramount.
Your local instant hot water tap specialists Brisbane
For the very best instant hot water tap installation and repairs across Brisbane contact our team at 1300 616 203 or complete our quick online booking request form today.
Plumbing Problems? Get A Quote!
Send us a message with your plumbing needs and we'll get in touch to answer any questions and arrange a visit to provide you with a quote.
Our regular clients know our commitment to being available whenever we’re needed and reputation for high quality, reliable work. See what customers are saying about our Brisbane plumbing services and why Brisbane locals recommend us.
HOT WATER SYSTEMS FAQ
Storage vs Continuous Hot Water Systems
When it comes to buying water heaters - there are four main considerations:
- Size of the hot water system
- Storage Tank or Continuous Flow System
- Fuel type - electric, solar, heat pump or gas
- Buying the best hot water system
Why is the hot water pressure low?
Low water pressure can be due to a number of reasons like faulty fixtures, hot water system issues, or broken pressure regulators. It is important to identify the source of the problem to avoid the dreaded shower trickle.
How do I know if my hot water system needs replacing?
Hot water systems are generally very reliable and last a long time. However, like all other appliances, they can break down, and do eventually come to the end of their useful life. So how do you know when it's time to replace the hot water system? Here we will discuss the 7 common signs that can predict breakdown in your hot water system.
Plumbing Emergency in Brisbane?
For fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr plumbing services, call the plumbers Brisbane locals rely on for fast and friendly service.