Brisbane Bathtub Installation Services
Whether it’s just the way you wash, or it’s your most enjoyable past-time, or it helps you relieve stress and improve your sleep, there are plenty of reasons to be seeking professional bathtub installation. And here at Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage, we can take care of every aspect of your forthcoming bath installation including all the bathtub plumbing & finishing touches.
Need Bathroom Plumbing Services in Brisbane?
At Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage, we have the best Brisbane plumbers residents trust and recommended for top-notch workmanship and customer service excellence. If you are faced with a bathroom plumbing emergency, you can never go wrong with Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage Solutions: the plumbers Brisbane locals trust.
MAKE A BOOKING!
Get fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr emergency service, book one of our licenced Brisbane plumbers today!
Let Brisbane’s Bath Specialists Install Your Tub
Love a soak? From preparing the space, removing the old tub, ensuring a stable footing, connecting to the existing plumbing or installing new pipes, drains and taps and adding all the little finishing touches, our fully-licensed bathroom plumbers are keen to help.
No matter what size, style, type or brand you go for, Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage can handle your bath installation including:
- Standard baths in your chosen material, shape & size
- Freestanding or vintage clawfoot tubs
- Jetted, whirlpool or otherwise-powered bathtubs
- Corner bathtubs
- Deep-soak tubs
- Walk-in baths and many more.
Have you chosen your new or replacement tub? The Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) requires your bathtub installation Brisbane-wide & beyond to be carried out by fully-licensed plumbing and drainage professionals. But for a safe, quality and meticulously planned and executed bathtub installation, you’ll also need to rely on the specialist skills, experience, know-how and equipment that only Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage can deliver for your new bathtub installation.
Local Bath Installation From Start To Finish
For a beautiful bath Brisbane-wide, you can trust our fast, competitively-priced and top-notch, fully-guaranteed workmanship to ensure your bathtub installation is:
- Safe: Licensed bathtub installers work not only with water, but also electricity if you’re putting a jetted or whirlpool tub. We’ll ensure your tub is correctly installed in full compliance with all regulations & requirements.
- Compliant: For your bespoke, customised bathtub plumbing & installation, our specialists provide complete peace-of-mind by ensuring that all building codes and relevant regulations and standards are fully adhered to and that your precious warranties and insurance are protected.
- Professional: Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage’s bathroom renovation team use only the best and most highly specialised tools, components and equipment so you never have to worry your tub wasn’t securely, safely and properly installed.
- Secure: Every bathtub, big or small, contains hundreds of litres of water – and only professional installation ensures your home is looked after to prevent damage and other issues that can be difficult and expensive to put right.
Put Your New Bathtub In Our Skilled Hands
Are you ready to give our bathtub installers a call? At Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage, we’ll take care of everything from start to finish including:
- Site inspection & project guidance
- Preparation of installation site including bath removal, footings and waterproofing
- Preparation for all bathtub plumbing, including extending & rerouting existing lines or installing new ones
- Guidance with electrical preparation to handle powered tub installation
- Full safety & performance testing including all compliance arrangements.
Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage can send our trustworthy bathtub installers out to your location – from the city & surrounds, Brisbane Northside and Southside, out to Logan, Moreton Bay, Ipswich, Redlands and beyond – in no time to inspect your property and provide an upfront quote. We’re fast, friendly, fully licensed & insured and provide a lifetime guarantee on our professional workmanship – so are you ready to get your bath installation taken care of? Get in touch with Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage today.
Plumbing Problems? Get A Quote!
Send us a message with your plumbing needs and we'll get in touch to answer any questions and arrange a visit to provide you with a quote.
Our regular clients know our commitment to being available whenever we’re needed and reputation for high quality, reliable work. See what customers are saying about our Brisbane plumbing services and why locals recommend us.
Dangers of flexible hose?
Did you know that burst Flexi hoses can leak up to 1500 litres of water per hour?
Flexi hoses can be a ticking time bomb and unless maintained regularly they can cause irreversible water damage to your house.
According to reports by insurance companies -NRMA, Budget Direct, RACQ, IAG - Flexi hoses are the primary cause of internal flooding in homes.
There have been many instances wherein the Flexi hose burst while the residents were asleep. To their surprise, the whole house was flooded when they woke up. 1 out of 5 liquid claim to insurance companies is due to a burst flexi hose and the water damage claims can reach up to nearly $400,000. The damage caused by these leaky hoses can be very costly to fix and is totally preventable with regular maintenance.
When to call an emergency plumber?
In every case, your local emergency plumber will ask you a series of questions when you call to get an idea of the problem over the phone to ensure they are ready to deal with your issue when they arrive.
Why do I have low water pressure?
Are you constantly experiencing low water pressure from your showerheads and faucets? There may be a small plumbing problem within your home that is to blame for the lack of water pressure in your fixtures. In residential plumbing, a water pump can be used to generate pressure in the water supply pipes to move clean water to fixtures, when the force of gravity cannot be utilised due to the location of the fixture or residence. This water transportation process contains many various components, some of which may be the cause of low water pressure in your home. This article will inform you of the possible causes of low water pressure and some practical solutions to the problems.
Plumbing Emergency in Brisbane?
For fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr plumbing services, call the plumbers Brisbane locals rely on for fast and friendly service.