Professional gas stove and gas cooktop installation
Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage take pride in being on of the leading gas stove, oven and cooktop installation specialists in Brisbane, offering top quality services and customer service to both homes and businesses in the area. We understand the importance of safety when it comes to gas appliance installations, which is why only fully licenced and qualified gas fitters complete any gas stove or cooktop installs. Give us a call now to find out how we can assist.
Brisbane Gas Fitting Pro's
Installing a new gas appliance? Suspect a gas leak or need gas repairs? No matter what your gas plumbing needs, we can help. With our 24-hour emergency gas fitting service, you can rest assured that whatever time of the day or night you need us, we’ll have it covered.
MAKE A BOOKING!
Get fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr emergency service, book one of our licenced Brisbane plumbers today!
How to install a gas cooktop
Call in the professionals! Although there are plenty of DIY videos and guides around about installing your gas cooktop, call in a qualified gas fitter to do the job. It gives you peace of mind that it is completed correctly, safely and properly. And ensures your warranty isn’t voided too.
What services can our gas stove installation team offer you?
The Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage gas fitting team offer a range of services all across Brisbane (not just gas stove installation!) including:
- Gas cooktop installation.
- Gas stove installation.
- Gas oven installation.
- Oven installation.
- Stove connections.
Give us a call if the services you require are not listed above – we can likely still assist!
Experienced stove installation team
When it comes to the installation of stoves, ovens and cooktops, the gas fitters at Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage have extensive industry experience and hands-on skills. This allows us to complete the job promptly and in accordance with all the relevant regulations, so your installation is done safely and will function appropriately both now and into the future.
Why choose us to install your gas stove or cooktop?
The team at Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage really care about delivering flawless service to all our customers, no matter the issue or the size. Over the years, a lot of satisfied people have chosen us to assist them with their gas stove and gas cooktop installation… but why?
- Speedy reliable service – We’re local so we can get to you fast. Plus, our gas fitters are professional, licensed and experienced.
- Experienced team members – Our team is an experienced and qualified group of professionals with years of industry experience and knowledge.
- All our work is guaranteed – All of our work is fully guaranteed and if you’re not satisfied then neither are we. We won’t rest until your job is completed to your satisfaction.
- Customer-focused – We pride ourselves on delivering first-class customer service at all times, which includes a speedy response, fair prices, and prompt arrivals.
- Australian brands – We carry most of the major Australian brands which means that they’re covered by a comprehensive warranty in the event that something stops working. The brands we use are highly regarded in this industry for their reliability and quality.
- 24-hour emergency service – We’re here for you at any time of the day and night, 24/7. Just give us a call on 1300 616 203 and we’ll send a gas plumber to your door.
Brisbane Plumbing Problems? We Can Help!
Send us a message and we'll promptly respond to your plumbing needs and arrange a booking.
Our regular clients know our commitment to being available whenever we’re needed and reputation for high quality, reliable work. See what customers are saying about our Brisbane plumbing services and why Brisbane locals recommend us.
Very satisfied with the gas plumbing. Neat, clean and works as expected.
My plumber Neil came very quickly and as on time as he could be…
Promptly arranged to address our plumbing emergency… Highly recommended.
GAS FITTER FAQ
Can a plumber do gas fitting?
Gas Fitters and Plumbers undertake different training and licenses to work in their respective fields. However, some plumbers obtain a license for gas fitting work so they are eligible to install gas hot water heaters, gas appliances, etc.
Can your plumber install your gas stove or any other gas appliances? It depends.
What to do if you have a Gas Leak
Firstly, stay calm and don’t panic.
- Turn off the electrical switches, appliances and pilot lights.
- Open all the windows and doors for ventilation
- Turn off the gas supply from the mains.
- Go outside immediately as inhaling the gas can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning and can prove to be fatal
- Once you are at a safe distance from your house, call your local gasfitters for an urgent inspection. If the leak is between the gas meter and your house, your gasfitter will be able to repair the leak.
However, if the gas leak is around your gas meter and the distribution network, your gas distributor is responsible for the repair.
What is a gas compliance certificate?
A gas compliance certificate is a document completed by a licensed gas fitter after they have completed the installation of all or part of a gas installation (both gas and LPG).
Plumbing Emergency in Brisbane?
For fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr plumbing services, call the plumbers Brisbane locals rely on for fast and friendly service.