Need A metal roof repaired in Brisbane?
As a home or business premises owner, there’s almost nothing more worrying than a metal roof leak. A drip here or a drip there might be tempting to ignore until it’s actually raining in the kitchen, but the damage caused by faulty roof plumbing or infrastructure can nonetheless be devastating and extremely expensive. Not just that, whether caused by a plumbing pipe or stormwater leak definitely isn’t supposed to be on the loose above our heads, and obviously doesn’t mix well with all that wiring up there. Have you been putting off leaking roof repairs, or should you be getting your metal roof and roof plumbing checked to make sure it’s safe & sound?
Here at Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage, we take care of all your roof plumbing and maintenance needs, including swift detection and remedies for roof leakage repair. Don’t be tempted to brush this issue aside as you could be risking:
- Ceiling damage: If you’re seeing drops in the kitchen, just imagine the damage in the ceiling space, not to mention the wiring and the back-end of those ceiling-mounted appliances like lights and fans.
- Mould & mildew: The thing about mould & mildew is that once it gets started, it grows and spreads throughout your home or premises’ structure and features.
- Your health & safety: The outcome of damp, mould & mildew can be worsened allergic reactions including asthma – and for some, the consequences can be serious and even fatal. Skimping on leaking roof repairs also poses a risk of slippage.
- Fire: You might think water puts out fires, but don’t forget about the huge risk of shorting wires and electric shocks.
- Higher bills: Leaking roof repairs may be one expense, but another is higher water bills but also increased energy expenditure due to damaged insulation.
- Structural damage: A leaking roof obviously damages your ceiling and ceiling space, but also at risk is your home or building’s fundamental structural integrity in the form of damaged rafters, joists, wall frames, fascia boards, exterior trim, wood deterioration, rotting and much more.
Need Roof & Guttering Services in Brisbane?
All too often, the health of your roofs, gutters, downpipes and stormwater systems are overlooked – but they play an incredibly important role on every single Brisbane roof. When this happens, trust our Brisbane roof and guttering experts to get it up and working!
MAKE A BOOKING!
Get fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr emergency service, book one of our licenced Brisbane plumbers today!
Leaking roof repairs you can trust
Do you require leaking roof repairs, or has it been some time since your roof plumbing & integrity were inspected by trusted professionals with all the best leak detection equipment, skills, qualifications and experience? If you need emergency roof repairs or attention, don’t hesitate for another moment and give the attentive and friendly team at Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage a call right now on 1300 616 203. No matter what time it is, what day of the week it is or whether it’s a public holiday – we’ll be there in a flash!
Otherwise, our fully-licensed team will still prioritise your roof plumbing inspections and leaking roof repairs by sending out a fully-stocked van and always guaranteeing:
- Custom roof and drainage solutions for all your plumbing needs
- Fair, fixed, upfront pricing
- Fully guaranteed workmanship – for life
- 100% licensed and insured Brisbane plumbers.
The entire team at Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage have decades of combined experience in all forms of residential, commercial and even industrial roof plumbing. Most solutions can be implemented on the initial day of service, giving you peace of mind that when you call on us for help, we’ll solve your problem straight away and thoroughly the first time every time.
Brisbane’s best in trusted metal roof leak services
Don’t forget, your roof plumbing may be damaged for a whole range of reasons, from general wear & tear and deterioration to undetected leaks, poor installation or a lack of maintenance, stormwater issues and more. If you’re not sure, give Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage a call today and we’ll get a member of our experienced and friendly team out to your place in a jiffy to assess for leak repair. We’ll either fix it fast, lay out your options or make the professional recommendations to safeguard your roof and home integrity – so put your need for trusted roof leak services in our hands and we’ll take care of the rest.
Plumbing Problems? Get A Quote!
Send us a message with your plumbing needs and we'll get in touch to answer any questions and arrange a visit to provide you with a quote.
Our regular clients know our commitment to being available whenever we’re needed and reputation for high quality, reliable work. See what customers are saying about our Brisbane Northside plumbing services and why locals recommend us.
LEAKING ROOF REPAIRS FAQ
What is the most common cause of roof leaks?
There isn’t a single most common cause of leaking roofs, but it can be narrowed down to about 7 most common factors. These include:
- People (ie. carelessness when walking on roof)
- Neglect/poor maintenance
- General wear & tear
- Problems with seams
- Poor installation
- Poor installation of rooftop equipment
Under these general headings, however, the more precise causes of roof leaks are impossible to count even on two hands and two feet. That’s because, like all human-made things, roofs simply can’t stay brand spanking new forever – even if your roof should serve you well for decades.
Too often, it’s the installation of flashing around new skylights and chimneys that cause a lot of problems – although a particularly heavy storm can also wreak havoc. Once a tile or two is broken, a leaking roof can develop and worsen over time, compromising the protective membranes that lay below. Sometimes it’s clogged gutters & downpipes that cause the roof leak, or damaged fascia boards or even pest infestations and many more.
What to do if water is leaking from roof?
If your roof is actively leaking, consider it an urgent roofing or plumbing emergency – because that’s precisely what it is. And while a torrent in your lounge is obvious enough, you also need to look out for the less obvious signs of a leaking roof that could also devastate your life, threaten your family’s health & safety and cost you an arm and a leg in repairs, damaged property and even compromised foundations.
Is your roof leaking? Watch out for:
- Water stains
- Dripping & pooling water
- Damaged tiles/flashing.
As well as water damage, mould & mildew growth can endanger your health while water mixed with your ceiling electrics could lead to a catastrophic house fire. But the very structural integrity of your most valuable asset – your home – is also at risk in the event of a serious roof leak, so here’s what to do:
- Turn off the power/water
- Call an emergency roof plumber
- If possible, cover the exterior surface of the leak with a tarp
- Get to a safe place.
How much does it cost to fix a roof leak?
The sky is the limit! While a replaced tile may be super-cheap, a devastating roof leak can mean full roof replacement – not to mention wreak havoc in the ceiling space and inside your home, and even compromise your most valuable investment’s very structural integrity.
Over your roof’s decades-long lifetime, ongoing maintenance and minor repairs are minor costs that – if neglected – could cost a huge amount in devastating damage later on. Generally, a minor roof leak repair will cost you a few hundred dollars, up to about $1000. Full roof replacement, however, is likely to result in a five-digit bill for materials and quite a bit of labour, although the exact cost depends on a number of factors such as:
- Type of roof (including material, pitch & design)
- Scale of repairs/extent of leak
- Whether water damage has occurred
- Damage to roof infrastructure such as chimneys & skylights.
Plumbing Emergency in Brisbane?
For fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr plumbing services, call the plumbers Brisbane locals rely on for fast and friendly service.