For all your gas installation needs
If you are looking for a licensed plumber to connect gas to your home or office, look no further than Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage for your gas installer needs. When it comes to gas, safety is also something we take very seriously and we ensure all our licensed gas fitters are sufficiently qualified for any job whether its a residential, commercial or an industrial gas install.
We offer great customer service, amazing attention to detail and no matter the size or difficulty of a potential job, our team is here to help.
Brisbane Gas Fitting Pro's
Installing a new gas appliance? Suspect a gas leak or need gas repairs? No matter what your gas plumbing needs, we can help. With our 24-hour emergency gas fitting service, you can rest assured that whatever time of the day or night you need us, we’ll have it covered.
MAKE A BOOKING!
Get fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr emergency service, book one of our licenced Brisbane plumbers today!
Prompt and qualified gas installation and service
Our experienced Gas plumbers are fully licensed and insured in all aspects of Brisbane gas fitting and installation offering the kind of peace of mind, trust and timeliness you would expect from a local plumber. Our services include
- gas pipes
- gas bayonet fittings
- outdoor gas heating
- indoor gas heaters
- gas hot water systems
- gas cooking – oven, cooktop, stove, BBQ
As safety is our number one priority, we complete regular Industry training and our team prides itself on following all industry regulations and being completely compliant and up to date within the industry.
Why use Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage as gas installers?
The team at Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage really care about delivering quality products and a flawless service to all our customers, no matter the issue or the size. Over the years, a lot of satisfied people have chosen us to assist them with all their gas repair needs… but why?
- Speedy reliable service – We’re local so we can get to you fast. Plus, our gas fitters are professional, licensed and experienced.
- Experienced team members – Our team is an experienced and qualified group of professionals with years of industry experience and knowledge.
- All our work is guaranteed – All of our work is fully guaranteed and if you’re not satisfied then neither are we. We won’t rest until your job is completed to your satisfaction.
- Customer focused – We pride ourselves on delivering first class customer service at all times, which includes a speedy response, fair prices, AND prompt arrivals.
- Australian brands – We carry most of the major Australian brands which means that they’re covered by a comprehensive warranty in the event that something stops working. The brands we use are highly regarded in this industry for their reliability and quality.
- 24-hour emergency service – We’re here for you at any time of the day and night, 24/7. Just give us a call on 1300 616 203 and we’ll send a gas plumber to your door.
Brisbane Plumbing Problems? We Can Help!
Send us a message and we'll promptly respond to your plumbing needs and arrange a booking.
Our regular clients know our commitment to being available whenever we’re needed and reputation for high quality, reliable work. See what customers are saying about our Brisbane plumbing services and why Brisbane locals recommend us.
Very satisfied with the gas plumbing. Neat, clean and works as expected.
My plumber Neil came very quickly and as on time as he could be…
Promptly arranged to address our plumbing emergency… Highly recommended.
GAS FITTER FAQ
Can a plumber do gas fitting?
Gas Fitters and Plumbers undertake different training and licenses to work in their respective fields. However, some plumbers obtain a license for gas fitting work so they are eligible to install gas hot water heaters, gas appliances, etc.
Can your plumber install your gas stove or any other gas appliances? It depends.
What to do if you have a Gas Leak
Firstly, stay calm and don’t panic.
- Turn off the electrical switches, appliances and pilot lights.
- Open all the windows and doors for ventilation
- Turn off the gas supply from the mains.
- Go outside immediately as inhaling the gas can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning and can prove to be fatal
- Once you are at a safe distance from your house, call your local gasfitters for an urgent inspection. If the leak is between the gas meter and your house, your gasfitter will be able to repair the leak.
However, if the gas leak is around your gas meter and the distribution network, your gas distributor is responsible for the repair.
What is a gas compliance certificate?
A gas compliance certificate is a document completed by a licensed gas fitter after they have completed the installation of all or part of a gas installation (both gas and LPG).
Plumbing Emergency in Brisbane?
For fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr plumbing services, call the plumbers Brisbane locals rely on for fast and friendly service.