Your local Stiebel Eltron hot water system specialists
Committed to green, energy-efficient water heating solutions, Stiebel Eltron hot water systems provide affordable opportunities to cut your home or business water heating costs significantly. This German company continues to produce ever more efficient hot water systems in a variety of styles, including a range of electric instant hot water systems, compact under-sink storage units, and heat pump water heaters.
Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage offer hot water system installation, repairs, and maintenance for the complete Stiebel Eltron range throughout Brisbane, Logan and the Redland areas. Book now!
Energy-efficient hot water solutions
Stiebel Eltron has been producing top quality, German engineered, energy-saving hot water systems for more than 95 years. The company has been in Australia since 1996 and continues to gain popularity due to its unique eco-friendly focus and versatile design options.
Their small instant or storage electric units are ideal for use in office kitchens, granny flats, or apartments and the heat pump range is one of the most efficient on the market.
The Stiebel Eltron range includes:
Stiebel Eltron instantaneous hot water systems
- 3 phase or single phase power options.
- Easy installation – no ventilation required.
- Energy-efficient – only heats the water as you need it.
- No tempering valve needed – the temperature is preset at the unit – 40℃ to 60℃.
- Compact tankless design – perfect for use in small kitchens or granny flats.
- Electric powered – ideal for installation almost anywhere.
Stiebel Eltron compact electric storage hot water systems
Single point of use electric storage hot water units:
- Perfect for use in isolated areas of the building or home.
- No ventilation required.
- Ideal for convenient under-sink installation.
Stiebel Eltron heat pump water heaters
- Save up to 75% on your home water heating costs when upgrading from old-style electric storage hot water systems.
- Able to be connected to your solar power system for increased efficiency and green energy use.
- Insulated tank reduces heat loss associated with storage hot water, minimising reheating requirements and keeping operating costs low.
- Heat pump models feature a specially designed encased compressor for quiet operation.
- 220L or 302L tank size options.
- German engineered for Australian conditions.
- Eligible for STCs or energy-efficient appliance installation govt rebates.
How do Stiebel Eltron heat pump water heaters work?
Your trusted Stiebel Eltron experts Brisbane
For the very best Stiebel Eltron hot water system installation, repairs, and servicing throughout Brisbane, Logan and the Redland area contact the local plumbers at Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage at 1300 616 203 or complete our quick online hot water service request form today.