Need a plumber in Gailes today?
We know you love living in Gailes and the beautiful Ipswich region – because we love it too. What you definitely don’t love, of course, is when a pipe has gone bang, your water has gone cold, the toilet’s overflowing and you’ve already fallen behind in your bathroom renovations. Hopefully, it’s not all happening at once, but even if it has you can rely on the plumber Gailes residents and businesses have trusted for years.
Brisbane may be our name, but did you know Ipswich is our game too? After all, it’s the perfect city, region and cluster of booming suburbs including – of course – Gailes. At Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage, one of our fully-stocked vans driven by a fully-qualified and experienced local plumber and gasfitter is only ever just around the corner.
Why choose us as your Gailes plumber?
Our success is measured by the customer service we provide, so we take great pride in our prompt communication, our respectful team and our professional manner. We are fast, reliable and guarantee our workmanship for any completed job, ensuring we provide the best service to every plumbing client we help.
MAKE A BOOKING!
Get fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr emergency service, book one of our licenced Brisbane plumbers today!
Fast, friendly & fair Gailes Plumbing Services
If you’re a local resident, a proud small business, an organisation or commercial/industrial enterprise or something else entirely, your plumbing headaches can be put in our hands today for a quick, thorough fix with a great price and smile. It’s perfect for:
- Your hot water: Electric, gas, ‘green’ technologies – you name it. If it needs servicing, fixing, replacing or installing, our hot water plumbers can do it.
- Your plumbing system: Unfortunately, they corrode, leak, burst, collapse and degrade. Drain blockages build up, your toilets play up. No matter what’s wrong, we have the diagnostic tools, equipment and smarts to put it right.
- Your gas: Need a gas stove and oven installed? Suspect a gas leak? Need your gas hot water serviced or an LPG conversion done? The answer is always yes to our Gailes gas fitters!
- Everything else: Stormwater drainage systems are complex – but so too are water leak detection services & industrial plumbing. Put your needs in the hands of the best plumber Gailes can offer.
The 24 Hour plumber Gailes locals really can trust
Perhaps it’s the top-notch eateries, the picture-perfect outskirts, the stunning bushland reserves, some of South East Queensland’s oldest and most beautiful parks, or of course the ever more popular Gailes – where you call home. No matter what you love the most about Ipswich, it’s the great people and thriving businesses in this stunning region that inspire us.
That’s why, when you’re looking for the most reliable 24 hour emergency plumbers Gailes can offer, you should never settle for second best. Yes, your chosen Gailes plumber must be fully licensed and certified – but that’s just the start of it. We’ve helped hundreds of Gailes locals just like you solve simple or complex plumbing headaches with no sweat – and have left the five-star reviews to prove it!
Why are we so proud of our Gailes plumbing services?
- Our experience: It took us a long time for our family business to build up the tried and tested team that now operates all across Brisbane, Ipswich, Gailes and far beyond in our beautiful city, region and state.
- Our people: Yes, it’s about washers, CCTV drain cameras and those good ol’ pipe wrenches. But the real heart of Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage is our friendly, presentable and considerate specialists, who always arrive on time, almost always have a one-stop solution, offer fair pricing and back it all up with workmanship guarantees.
- Our gear: The best Gailes plumbers can’t do much without top-notch equipment, including only the best and most up-to-date tools, specialist technologies and proven products and parts. Our vans are always fully-stocked so that once we understand your issue, we can get straight to work.
Get Your Plumbing Problems Fixed Today!
Brisbane’s our name, but Gailes is our game too! At the end of the day, the happy and hard-working people of Ipswich and beyond simply want a name they can trust for round-the-clock 24/7 services, fully-guaranteed and insured workmanship, fast & comprehensive solutions – and a smile on top of it all.
At Brisbane Plumbing & Drainage, you can put all of your residential, commercial and industrial plumbing & gasfitting needs in our strong hands – so wherever you are in Gailes and no matter what’s up with your plumbing, we’ll be right here waiting for your call today.
Plumbing Problems? Get A Quote!
Send us a message with your plumbing needs and we'll get in touch to answer any questions and arrange a visit to provide you with a quote.
Our regular clients know our commitment to being available whenever we’re needed and our reputation for high quality, reliable work. See what customers are saying about our Brisbane plumbing services and why locals recommend us.
Luke came by twice in two days to help with two separate issues – was prompt, super professional, accommodating and best of all fixed our problems with minimal fuss. Highly recommend.
Very happy with the work done by Bris Plumbing, right from the girls on the phone to the boys doing the work. Mitch and Jordy are fabulous tradesmen and took time to talk me through each step of the work…
Had Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage attend my house today to repair multiple things I thought would be too big of a job in one day but I was absolutely astounded and impressed…
Dangers of flexible hose?
Did you know that burst Flexi hoses can leak up to 1500 litres of water per hour?
Flexi hoses can be a ticking time bomb and unless maintained regularly they can cause irreversible water damage to your house.
According to reports by insurance companies -NRMA, Budget Direct, RACQ, IAG - Flexi hoses are the primary cause of internal flooding in homes.
There have been many instances wherein the Flexi hose burst while the residents were asleep. To their surprise, the whole house was flooded when they woke up. 1 out of 5 liquid claim to insurance companies is due to a burst flexi hose and the water damage claims can reach up to nearly $400,000. The damage caused by these leaky hoses can be very costly to fix and is totally preventable with regular maintenance.
When to call an emergency plumber?
In every case, your local emergency plumber will ask you a series of questions when you call to get an idea of the problem over the phone to ensure they are ready to deal with your issue when they arrive.
Why do I have low water pressure?
Are you constantly experiencing low water pressure from your showerheads and faucets? There may be a small plumbing problem within your home that is to blame for the lack of water pressure in your fixtures. In residential plumbing, a water pump can be used to generate pressure in the water supply pipes to move clean water to fixtures, when the force of gravity cannot be utilised due to the location of the fixture or residence. This water transportation process contains many various components, some of which may be the cause of low water pressure in your home. This article will inform you of the possible causes of low water pressure and some practical solutions to the problems.
Plumbing Emergency in Brisbane?
For fixed pricing, guaranteed workmanship and 24hr plumbing services, call the plumbers Brisbane locals rely on for fast and friendly service.