Vulcan Hot Water Brisbane
Reliable, tough Vulcan hot water systems
High quality and performance at a very affordable price. Three good reasons why Vulcan is such a popular choice for reliable water heating.
- Vulcan is built with the best: Quality materials and proven technology make Vulcan a great choice.
- Vulcan is tough: The Vulcan storage cylinder is made from high strength steel tough enough to withstand varying water and heating cycle pressures.
- Vulcan is adaptable: The balanced flue and steel jackets make Vulcan gas models easy to install and easy to live with. They can be installed on an approved base against a wall or recessed into a wall cavity.
- Vulcan has backup: If you need a spare part for your Vulcan it’s good to know they are readily available across the country and can be serviced by most plumbers or electricians.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT VULCAN
Many households change over time, so it’s important to make sure you select the model to suit your needs both now and as your family grows. Take into consideration appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers, which can use as much hot water as one person. Also allow for family additions and don’t forget – small children grow into large teenagers.
Use these charts as a guide for calculating your average usage, and for selecting the right Vulcan model for you.
Effective from 1 January 2016, a 7 year cylinder warranty applies to Vulcan 250L, 315L & 400L electric water heater models manufactured on or after 1 October 2015
The Owner’s Guide & Installation Instructions which was provided with your product outlines The Vulcan Warranty as it relates to the product purchased including:
- What is covered by The Vulcan Warranty for the product,
- Terms of The Vulcan Warranty and exclusions to it,
- Entitlement to make a claim,
- How to make a claim, and
- The Australian Consumer Law
Not sure which Vulcan hot water system is best suited to you and your needs? Call the team at Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage on 1300 740 206 today. Our highly skilled team are Brisbane’s hot water specialists when it comes to installations and repairs of Vulcan gas and electric hot water systems.