Blocked Toilet Solutions Brisbane
Professional, reliable blocked toilet plumber
Got a blocked toilet? Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage can help, we have a 24 hour emergency plumber service ready to respond to your toilet drain blockage problems now. Contact our team today for fast, professional and reliable blocked toilet clearing today.
Practical blocked toilet fix
Our experienced drainage plumbers can unclog a toilet fast, quickly getting to the source of the blockage and clearing the toilet drain. Our team use a variety of methods to unblock the drain depending on what is clogging up the toilet. Common causes of toilet blockages include:
- Too much toilet paper
- Sanitary items
- Wet wipes
- Tree roots
- Drain damage - cracked or broken drains
- Hair, floss
Signs of a blocked toilet
Dealing with a clogged toilet is never a great situation to be in. Things can get very messy, very fast. Catching the problems before it becomes a completely blocked drain will prevent the worst case scenario of the overflowing toilet.
Keep an eye out for these warning signs of a blocked toilet:
- Toilet water rising in the bowl after a flush.
- The water is slow to drain or return to the normal level.
- Foreign objects have been flushed down the toilet drain - sanitary items, wet wipes, toys, (anything other than pee, poo or toilet paper).
- Bubbling or gurgling from the drain.
- Water or sewage comes up other drains when the toilet is flushed.
What to do when the toilet is clogged?
If you have a clogged toilet the first thing to do is not make the situation worse. Avoid:
- Repeatedly flushing the toilet
- Pouring a chemical drain cleaner in the toilet bowl - the harsh chemicals in the drain cleaners can create a potentially hazardous situation for the plumber who comes to unblock the drain.
- Using wire or a coat hanger to clear the blockage - this can damage the drain pipe causing further blockages
Important Tip - One thing to remember if you have a go at clearing the toilet yourself - the blockage may come back up the drain.
The second thing to do is call Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage on 0488 843 224.
Clearing a blocked toilet
If the clog is in the immediate toilet drain our plumber will usually be able to quickly clear the toilet using tools such as a closet auger or plunger. If the blockage is further along the sewer drain, other methods/tools may be used such as high-pressure water jetting or an electric eel.
Either way, we’ll get to the problem and clear the clogged drain.
Your local toilet plumber
Contact Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage team for prompt, practical blocked toilet solutions at 0488 843 224 or complete our blocked toilet request form today.